Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Health, diet, and weight?

I am 18, 5-7, and weight 137pounds, and am very happy with it. But I am afraid of keep on getting taller and taller, which I am very worried about. I know this has a lot to do with genes, and i know there isn’t really a way to stop your height. But if anybody knows of a way in which you can stop your height, please tell me about it.Health, diet, and weight?
No way to stop your growth. You most likely will stay 5'7. I was 5'4 at 18 and I am still the same height at 30.
you can keep growing and become really tall and athletic, i have 2 friends who are huge!
u probably cant. i have no idea though
I'm 5'7 also. When I was in grade school I was one of the shortest kids in my class then one summer I just shot up. But sometime between 17 and 18 I stopped growing.
I would bet money that you don't get any taller. Although my feet did continue to grow a bit. But that's stopped now too!
sleep in a box. guaranteed to work.
See your doctor. Unless he/she finds growth hormone overacting, you don't want to go messing with stopping grown. By 18 if female you'll stop growing taller. Boys/men may stop growing taller by age 20.
Be glad you're tall.
at the moment you probably feel like a giant but trust me as you get older you'lll be proud of your height..don;t hunch coz it shows that you're insecure and so ppl will pick on you if they know what your weakness is....every1 wants to be tall so stand tall and be proud n confident of your height!
actually you can kind of stop it?
Haven't you even hear of parents not letting kids drink coffee because it will effect their growth?
COFFEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment