Saturday, October 23, 2010

Help with serious sweating?

I have horrible sweating that makes me only wear black and whites. I am uncomfortable wearing my cute clothes. I have tried all deoderants that are supposed to help and yet they don't. I'm looking for a GOOD product, not just an antipersperant deoderant, soemthing that works. I have tried drioff and that doesn't work either. I don't want to get the shots yet, but i need some serious help soon. ThanksHelp with serious sweating?
An over the counter product called CERTI-DRY worked great for me. I had the same problem for years, started using this every night for about 2 years, quite using it and have not had any more problems in about 10 years.
Botox shots work for months!
If your sweating is excessive (beyond normal) see a doctor. You may have some underlying infection or it is hormones. Control the cause of the problem first.
Secret deoderant is probably one of the best.
Or go to a natural food store and buy a crystal that is a natural deoderant. You wet it then apply it and i heard it works really well. Any like GNC store knows what that is.
Maybe the comments on this link would help? It sounds really stressful & embarrassing for you, and all others who have this nuisance holding them back in life. Best of luck with your search to find a solution : )
Hey, I know exactly what you're talking about! it's called hyperhidrosis and i have it too! There's no cure for it, but there is a treatment, and it's called Maxim. You can get it at www.coradhealthcare.com it might seem really expensive at first but think about it this way- it's only $20 to get all your self-confidence back! The website says that a bottle lasts 2-3 months but my first bottle lasted about 9 months. i have been sweat puddle free for about 1 1/2 years!
good-luck, hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment