Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How Can I get a Professional Answer About Sex??

I wish there was a way to ask Sue from TalkSex or Dr. Ruth...
I just visited their internet sites and it's some other person answering the questions. I want to ask the experts directly, but not just some regular doctor. I want to ask a female sex expert like one of those two ladies...
Anyone know how??How Can I get a Professional Answer About Sex??
during the show call them and u will get ur answer
Ask here, you never know thye may hang out here after hours :)
You could always approach a hooker and ask her for advice. I doubt there's anyone more professional. She's seen them all and done it all.
nope sorry.. maybe you might get a good answer on here... never know..
I would ask on here.. you will get a lot of good answers from people that have experienced what you are wanting to know. People with experience have the best answers.
doesnt the other person answering the questions ask the experts before they answer?

No comments:

Post a Comment