Saturday, October 23, 2010

Help me!!!! sore throat problems?

i have had my sore throat for 3 weeks i have tried eating a onion. GROSS! Gargling salt water, hot tea, honey and lemon in hot hot water. and nothig has helped. now i can barley talk. please help me i hate not being able to talk. thanx!!!!
~*Ashley*~Help me!!!! sore throat problems?
I had a really bad sore throat for the last three weeks, they thought it was strep... Turns out it was Mono... I would go get checked ASAP! Hope you feel better!
I'd go to the doctor - also sore throat could be a symptom of an underactive thyroid....maybe you need your thyroid checked esp if you aren't "sick" feeling
Sometimes happen for me after i get cold, like you i tried every thing but didn't work.Just you should give it time you will be good after that and try don't eat very greasy food.
And keep gargling salt water.

No comments:

Post a Comment