Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hello I was wondering..............?

I was wondering if getting a good 9 hours of sleep and then waking up at about 6- 6:30 (sunrise) and playing and exercising with my dog would be a good jump start for my energy and metabolic rate??
also I really dont have a place to jog except for my little tiny yard so I cant do that at all!!!! what would be a good exercise outdoors with my dog??
I am 12. weigh 123 and Im 5 '2 so I was wanting to lose some weight but not too much!!! maybe starting summer break!?Hello I was wondering..............?
I don't have a dog ,
I can recommend to go to any health club, (left weight, run, and other exercise )
do a diet (no fat and sugar) don't eat after 6 -7 pm
I lost about 66 pounds in 3 months
I was 264 , now 198 ...
Good luck
play catch or run with her around your yard also if you wanna lose weight you can do jumping jacks situps and puchups without your lovly dog lol GOOD LUCK!
Sounds like you are doing the right things....you can go running with you dog...you n your dog can both get exercise!! Good luck...
Depending on the conditions of your neighborhood, you can walk your dog around the block or two or three. I used to do that with my neighbor's dogs--walk for three blocks and I lost a lot of weight. If you have a park nearby, take him there and play catch. Just remember to bring bags in both cases to clean up after your dog in case he poops.
Even simply walking fairly briskly with your dog can be good exercise for both of you, as well as a bonding experience.
Also, remember to eat at least a small breakfast when you get up. Contrary to what you might think, eating something actually bumps up your metabolism and helps you burn more calories all day. Just don't eat heavily and then do heavy exercising right away afterward. Eat lightly.

  • music player
  • clipping nails dry
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment