Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hi i m a working woman. the problem is i ve lots of danddruff suggest me some treatment that i can do in home?

tell me home made things r some medicines..Hi i m a working woman. the problem is i ve lots of danddruff suggest me some treatment that i can do in home?
Coal tar shampoo works wonders. You can find it in the shampoo section at the grocery store or drug store. I believe Tegran shampoo is the name brand of one, but you can also look for generics (store brands) of it to save money.
Believe it or not, winter weather has a part to play in danddruff: dry heat, dry scalp. I would try "head and shoulders" they actually sell a variety of shampoos now, that won't leave you smelling like a medicine cabinet. Also, wash your hair every other day, instead of everyday.
Selsen Blue shampoo is proven to work within a few days. Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment