Saturday, October 23, 2010

Help plz fast/.....My stomach is killin me?

ok im 11 and i already hve my period and im not suppose 2 get my period for like another 2 weeks or sumthing anywayz now my stomach is killing me its like a punching feelin inside my stomach and its realli bad wut should i do (ps.im not pregnant) but it realli hurt and it like urt in the midle and lower stomach plz help wut should i do !!!!:( :( :(Help plz fast/.....My stomach is killin me?
go puke sounds like indigestion or sour stomach, i get it so bad i cant do a single thing, if it is something you ate, best bet is to puke, then gotake a bath as hot as you can stand it.... then try some bread and water, i had this happen to me yesterday, i get alot of acid built up in my stomach, and it just strikes suddenly, it hurts the worst right where my ribs seperate.... but i say puke, take a hot bath, and relax, oh yeah and if it happens alot you need to go to the dr. it could be your gallbladder, an ulcer, reflux, you name it...
If its related to your period, try a hot bath, if its related to a virous, tell your mother.
P.S.
Have you eaten any peter pan peanut butter in the past few days?
Thr. r many things this could be honey. Talk to ur mom or dad, go on WEB MD,,,goodluck,,,plzzz, do not take anything people suggest, unless ur mom or dad, o.k.'s it?!?!?!?!? PEACE,,, Ya hv u eaten Peanutbutter lately,,, Saminila, going around from p.b.....
Talk to your mother, about what you are feeling. She may decide that you should see a doctor. She will understand all the changes that have, and are happening to your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment