Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How 2 Gain Weight?

Im 16 turning 17 soon. Im height is 172cm and I weigh around 49kg. I eat alot but do NOT gain weight. I eat fatty food and healthy food, I do not do exercise except walking to school. I do care about my health. What should I do??? also do u think Im 2 skinny. This question is from my friend.How 2 Gain Weight?
If you are skinny and its hard for you to gain weight that means you are the body type of an ectomorph. To gain weight you have to try to eat alot of protein and do more muscle building workouts. Protein bars and shakes help. Maybe carry powerbars to snack on during the day.
i was gonna say work out those guns!!!!!!!!!!
Protein , and also you want to do weight lifting.
eat.
Go to a doctor. They know more than me.
WEL....... THAT JUST MEANS YOU HAVE A HIGH MOTABILISM YOU CAN'T CHANGE THAT....
ask yr docter about that.
Sit in front of your computer all day and eat junk food. You'll see improvements soon enough!
that's odd i thought all Americans were fat
enjoy being skinny some day you may not be. at thirty something I still can eat like a ***** and dont gain weight but most of the time I just eat what I have to.
Boost Plus > especially for weight gain.
I had the same problem growing up and I was much skinnier than you are. DO NOT worry about it as you get older your metabolism will slow down and you will gain weight.I am now 23 and weigh 126 lbs.
people come in all different shapes and sizes. as long as you are healthy, eat well etc then there is no issue... you have an efficient metabolism. later in life things will effect this efficiency.
enjoy being healthy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment