Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How can i get marijuana out of my system asap?

hey i just smoked some marijuana for the 2nd time in my life this past saturday i have a physical to be done along with a drug screen before my next fight on saturday cause im mixed martial arts cage fighter and i need to know how can i get it out of my system on time if possibleHow can i get marijuana out of my system asap?
Good luck nowadays they accually take a scraping from your cheek!! No getting around that!! The pee test is almost out of date now!!
If you are talking about a urine test, usually 24 to 36 hours. For a blood test it takes longer.
I have hurd of the dry bleach method
Sorry to say, but maybe you shouldn't have been smoking it in the first place.
You deserve to be caught, are you that stupid? Now your all worried about what you've done when your know that you have some thing coming up that you say is so important to you.
I guess the martial arts cage fighter isn't all that important to you after all, just look at what you did to your self. You don't deserve to do any thing with martial arts, as that's a disgrace to the sport! You make others look bad. Suck it up, you may be busted!
Yea, Good luck with that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment