Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How can I grow taller?

How can I grow taller?
if you eat healthy and drink milk it makes you grow so it will make you taller
you really can't control how tall you grow you can eat things with plenty of calcium to aid your bones
Well, It can be done with human growth hormone. You have to
go to a doctor for that.
Unless you wish to break the law and take the chance of REALLY hurting yourself.
Look, you made this our business, so I get to tell you this.
Tall, short, thin fat, black, white, blue....It Really Doesn't matter.
You VERY attractive to somebody. I know this for a fact.
Somebody took the time to tell me.
Look, I'm 6'2" and my beautiful wife is 5'5".
I bet right now there are 6' and over girls out there right now who feel like freaks....and then some of them fell in love with 5'5" men.
The men who are looking up to them are still men.
The Women looking down are still women.
Nothing has changed.
Love really doesn't give a crap what you are because it already provided someone for you.
Of course, I might be miss interpreting your question, then forget all the love stuff and go to doctor and get HGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment