Saturday, October 23, 2010

HELP!! Seasickness out of water!!!?

I feel like my stomach is flipping around inside my belly. It feels like seasickness on land. Please help. It just flips and turns, and then I feel dizzy and nauseated. I have no idea what it is? I lay on my bed and it gets so bad that I almost vomit right into the trashcan next to my bed. Can anyone tell me anything about this? It gurgles and flips andn...uggh, its just soo uncomfortable. I have tried eating some saltine crackers, but it makes it flip more and more violently. Can anyone help?HELP!! Seasickness out of water!!!?
If you experience dizziness along with nausea, you should be seen by a doctor. There area many sicknesses that can cause the symptoms you describe. Make sure you have your ears checked as well. The inner ear controls balance, and something as simple as impacted wax can cause the symptoms you mention.
You should definatly go to the docter's pronto!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment