Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How Can I Grow Taller?

Im 14 And Im Quite Short for my age i was wonderin any tips?How Can I Grow Taller?
There is nothing wrong with being short, I am in my 20's and am only 4'10''. You still have time to grow, just be patient, and if it doesn't happen them make the best of the situation. Just because you are short doesn't mean you can't do things you want. I became a firefighter even though everyone said I wouldn't make it because of my size. Be proud of being short, there are actually alot of advantages to it. :-)

Oh ok, (not really sure what RAF stands for) are you talking the Air Force Reserve? Or someother military branch? If so then you can still get in, they have a height waiver. I know because at one time I was going to join the military and they were telling me that I may have to have a height waiver. No big deal. :)
Don't drink caffiene? There is really nothing you can do to grow taller.

No comments:

Post a Comment