Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Health concern?

Last year around April I had the stomach flu for about a month on and off. Since then I have not been the same as I cannot handle a-lot of food, and when I eat, I usually experience overt fullness followed by a bloated stomach and gas. I discovered that I have an allergy to wheat, causing this lack of indigestion, but lately I find everything I eat gives me this horrible gas and stomach problem. Could this be serious?Health concern?
Yes-anything can be serious when your body changes. See a doctor immediately.
Since you've discovered you have a food allergy you may be prone to them. You could also be lactose intollerant - meaning that dairy and milk don't agree with you. I am and that symptoms you are explaining is what happens to me after i have dairy products. Consult your primary care physician

No comments:

Post a Comment