Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How can i feel more awake?

I constantly feel tired - i get up at 7am to do my horses, then leave for work at 8:30am work 9-5pm, home by 5:30, horses till 7pm then i usually relax and am in bed by 9am at the latest!How can i feel more awake?
it happens to me too, but what i have as advices for u is to drink a cup of coffee in the morning & to eat anything contains vitamine c like orange to try to move a lot & once u feel asleep go & wash ur face... good luck
Improve your diet and do more exercise.
Vitamins, eating healthy, meditation.
Perhaps by going to bed so early, you keep unconciously waking in your sleep, causing you to feel tired in the morning.
Another tip: try a little bit of whiskey (or similar) before bed. Trust me - it works!
Short term - Drink Red Bull or Relentless - helps me through my exam periods
Long Term - Drink fruit smoothies, with plenty of vitamins and antitoxidants.
I'd say get plenty of exercise, but sounds like you get plenty of that.
You might be anemic, also.

No comments:

Post a Comment