Saturday, October 23, 2010

Help have a really bad gassy stomach?

I have a really gassy stomach and it is kinda embarrassing, I need to do something, I don't have to go to the bathroom.
I am at work, and I don't think I could possibly spray any more perfume before my cube is drowned with methonal and abundance of perfume.
I know it sounds gross but we all get it.
Any quick remedies?Help have a really bad gassy stomach?
could be early stages of celiac disease. the body can't digest gluten (which is found in wheat , oats rye). Makes a lot of gas in the process
it might be the food you're eating. change your food and see how things go then.
Mom of B & D
Peppermints, pepto bismol, tell your boss you are sick and stop stinking up the place and go home!!!
If you can find a place to lay down do that part your legs a bit raise one leg bent at the knee and shake your stomach it will get rid of the gas (works great on kids to) as far as making it go away for good try beano that might help

No comments:

Post a Comment