Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How can do this?!?1?

how can I make myself throw up or pass out in the middle of third period? Sticking my finger down my throat doesn't make me throw up, already tried. hyperventilating looks obvious for fainting. Please don't tell me not to do it I just need an answer for the 2 questions. Throwing up and passing out in class with out making it look comletely obvious...How can do this?!?1?
You should get the Freaky Food Lab and there is one recipie with some thing that looks like puke then you could bring the finished "puke" and shove some in your mouth right before 3rd period and you can fake your faint.
If sticking you finger far enough down your throat to make you gag and throw up doesn't work then nothing will work for you. You obviously aren't sticking your finger down far enough or you would definately be vomiting.
i think you need you should evaluate y u want to cause yuorself harm..be careful what you do because it is more dangerous then u think
Why be so drastic(dramatic)? Just skip class & be done w/ it.
What in the world are you trying to do? Get sympathy from a guy or avoid an issue in class? See a head doc.
Well I dont know how you could ACTUALLY faint, you can fake it though, try making your face look like you are having a baby. Breathe hard, like they do.lol. Then just suddenly fall over onto the floor. Try to steady breathing, to a very low rise. This would be hilarious for me so just dont break out laughing once you start your scheme.lol
ipecac is probably the best way to go, but be careful please
overeat and then spin around really fast/ride a car over bumpy road make sure you are not focusing on one place while spinning, and stare at the floor while in car

No comments:

Post a Comment