Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Here is the answer for broken hearts?

I have seen many people on here saying they can not get over their heartbreak, so I wanted to tell you that you can. Really quickly too in some simpler cases. Maybe longer in complicated cases, like a couple of hours.
Try Thought Field Therapy or TFT, sometimes known as the tapping therapy. I will help you find a therapist in your own area if you contact me through my website www.anderson-therapy.com
there is no need for anyone to feel this pain, it can be removed in no time. I can not bear the thought of all these people feeling this kind of grief when they dont have too.
Paul McKenna uses TFT all the time now, its fast!
Its kinda jaw dropping too because the change can be really sudden and that in itself shocks some of my clients!
Just read up about it, you can find out loads online!Here is the answer for broken hearts?
I've used this before I think when I've felt anxious etc - my counsellor introduced me to it but she called it Emotional Freedom Technique - involves tapping on various points of the body, It kinda worked but to be honest I'd prefer to take a diazepam or a cigarette to calm me down LOL less energy!
How about a therapy that prevents hearts from being broken?

No comments:

Post a Comment