Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Horrilbe pain under the right side of my ribs?

I have had this reoccurring pain in the right side of my ribs, it feels like its something grinding whenever i move. I noticed the pain about three years ago but thought nothing of it, just figured I had hurt myself. But tonight I was in a car for about 15 hours and the longer i sat the worse it hurt.
When I move it almost feels as if something is moving/grinding between 2 ribs and it takes my breath away. I have thought about going to the e.r. and getting either an ultrasound or and MRI done. I haven't fallen or anything that could possibly have made me crack/fracture a rib. I just don't have the first clue as to what this could be, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advanceHorrilbe pain under the right side of my ribs?
I would definitely get to the doctor, it may be something as insufficient as a gas bubble or certainly something more serious, please go an have it checked out.
I am sure u have muscular pain...some of ur muscle might have badly injured before it happens some times when pulling weight or accidently by any other way.....u need to go an orthopedic doctor asap...he may take XRAY, or MRI or may simply give u pain killer plus antiinflamatory tablets. U may try hot fomentation also it also reduces inflamation. Ans yes it may b gasteric pain also but chances are rare.
Good Luck and sorry for your pain

  • what do you think of this
  • windows web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment