Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hi im fat and under my stomach I have these sores and between my thighs there dark like really dark!!!?

These sores hurt really badly and my thighs are black on the insideHi im fat and under my stomach I have these sores and between my thighs there dark like really dark!!!?
i am chunky or juicy lol. i am working out and losing weight, so i my thighs dont rub anymore.
so lose weight babe
Decubitis ulcers, apparently you do not move enough to allow for circulation to these areas. Go see you doctor.
Better keep an eye on them. My sister - in - law got a staff infection like that and had to have surgery. It isn't anything to play around with.
I had that problem until I started drinking Via Viente.
Its all natural and taste great!!!!! I've been drinking it over a year now and I feel great!!!
I've lost 28 pounds so far and my thighs don't rub any longer and the dark spots are clearing up very well!!!
Dude, being fat have nothing to do with the sores and thigh problems, you should be seen by a doctor as soon a possible. Or did you just post something to see how many answers you will get?
You need a Dr. or a clinic, try losing some weight, change the diet to less fatty foods, add more fruits & veggies asap.
You may be diabetic also. Be careful

No comments:

Post a Comment